|V - E - H - DHelp, Rules and Guidelines|
|Basics||Wiki Guidelines | Community Corner | Administrators | Layout Guide|
|Guidelines|| Ship Guidelines | Chat Guidelines | Blocking Guidelines|
Userboxes | Administrator Guidelines | Chat Moderator Guidelines| Rollback Guidelines
There are two types of pairing:
- The friendship pairings, like D.J. & Steve because the two are siblings, like D.J. & Kimmy because the two are of the same, or D.J. And Matt, because of an age-gap.
- The possible pairings, about two characters of opposite genders and around the same age like DJ and Kimmy.
The latter is generally the source of ship-warring
Examples of Ship Warning:
- Ship A is stupid / boring etc.
- Ship A will never happen.
- I hate A ship because it's stupid / makes no sense / obnoxious / pathetic / boring.
- You need help if you think A ship will ever happen.
- A shippers suck.
- A ship is so much better than Y ship.
What is not ship warning:
Friendly, civil conversations about the ships is allowed. Examples:
- I'd choose X ship over Y ship.
- I hope X ship happens.
- I like both X and Y ships, but I like X better.
The length block will depend on the comment that is posted and the admin will punish the user accordingly.