|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Episode Guide|
|“||Life keeps getting Fuller.||”|
——Tagline of Season 3.
Season 3 was officially confirmed on December 24th, 2016. The first half of the season will be released on September 22, 2017 and the second half will be released on December 22, 2017.
With teen romance, family barbecues, a wedding abroad and (just maybe?) a brand-new baby, it's shaping up to be the fullest summer yet.
- Candace Cameron-Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler
- Michael Campion as Jackson Fuller
- Elias Herger as Max Fuller
- Soni Nicole Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Dashiell and Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- Ashley Liao as Lola (until Episode 12)
- John Brotherton as Matt Harmon
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando Guerrero
- Scott Weigner as Steve Hale
- Adam Hagenbuch as Jimmy Gibbler
Special Guest Cast
- Bob Saget as Danny Tanner
- John Stamos as Jesse Katsopolis
- Lori Loughlin as Rebecca Katsopolis
- Dave Coulier as Joey Gladstone
- Gail Edwards as Vicky Larson
- McKenna Grace as Rose
- Landry Bender as Roxanne Mahan
- Marla Sokoloff as Gia Mahan
- Lonzo Ball as Himself
|Image||Title||Original Airdate||No. in series||No. in season|
|Best Summer Ever||September 22, 2017||27||3.01|
|Steve and CJ announce plans for a destination wedding, and DJ sends Jackson to summer school. Stephanie and Jimmy suspect Fernando is up to something.|
|Break a Leg||September 22, 2017||28||3.02|
|Wedding planner Kimmy works overtime to earn Steve and CJ’s business, and DJ signs on as Stephanie’s life coach. Jimmy and Fernando move in together.|
|Declarations of Independence||September 22, 2017||29||3.03|
|The Danny Tanner Annual Fourth of July Barbecue brings everyone home for some star-spangled fun. But heartbreak might be on the menu.|
|My Little Hickey||September 22, 2017||30||3.04|
|While Steve samples wedding cakes, Ramona goes to great lengths to hide a hickey from her mother. Jackson's study group takes over the house.|
|Uncle Jesse's Adventures in Babysitting||September 22, 2017||31||3.05|
|While the ladies are out for the night, Uncle Jesse is left in charge, putting out fires left and right. Fernando restores Kimmy's childhood home.|
|M-m-m-My Ramona||September 22, 2017||32||3.06|
|DJ's thrilled when Jackson agrees to shadow her at the office. Fernando builds Ramona a lavish bedroom -- complete with a frozen yogurt bar.|
|Say Yes to the Dress||September 22, 2017||33||3.07|
|A bridal shop mishap leaves DJ doubting the future of her friendship with Steve. Gia's daughter comes over to study and winds up spending the night.|
|Maybe Baby||September 22, 2017||34||3.08|
|Becky takes Stephanie to the doctor to find out whether she's got a shot at motherhood. Kimmy helps Joey show his kids who's boss.|
|Wedding or Not Here We Come||September 22, 2017||35||3.09|
|The gang is flying coach for Steve and CJ's wedding -- but Max and Fernando plan to sit in first class. Stephanie starts her search for sperm donors.|
|My Best Friend's Japanese Wedding||December 22, 2017||36||3.10|
|In Japan, Steve and CJ's wedding dishes up one disaster after another -- from a maid of honor who's MIA to a talking toilet with an amazing appetite.|
|Troller Coaster||December 22, 2017||37||3.11|
|A letter prompts Ramona to reconsider her future, and Max tempts fate on the "Troller Coaster." Steve and DJ have an important talk.|
|Fast Times at Bayview High||December 22, 2017||38||3.12|
|Jimmy and Steph visit the fertility clinic, and Jackson and Ramona start high school. A big surprise at work brings Matt and DJ closer together.|
|A Tommy Tale||December 22, 2017||39||3.13|
|DJ pulls out all the stops to get Tommy into a prestigious preschool. Jackson and Ramona unplug for "Pioneer Day" -- so Kimmy decides to join them.|
|Surrogate City||December 22, 2017||40||3.14|
|Steph and Jimmy launch their search for a surrogate mother. A rebellious Jackson's "cool" new look pushes all of DJ's buttons.|
|Soul Sisters||December 22, 2017||41||3.15|
|Kimmy snags Steph for some "soul sister" bonding while DJ attempts a day off. Max breaks a Tanner family heirloom and tries to hide the evidence.|
|Happily Ever After||December 22, 2017||42||3.16|
|The She-Wolves suit up to help when Ramona's "Best Homecoming Dance Ever" ... isn't. Kimmy and Steph cater to a demanding client.|
|Fullers in a Fog||December 22, 2017||43||3.17|
|Bad karma clouds the house when Danny, Jesse and Joey come home to celebrate their 30-year “Dad-iversary" while DJ preps for an important date.|
|Here Comes the Sun||December 22, 2017||44||3.18|
|With big things hanging in the balance, the gang tries to revive the Tanner-Fuller magic with an '80s-themed bash -- complete with costumes.|
- Jeff Franklin has expressed interest in Season 3 and 4
- Jeff Franklin purchased the house in San Francisco
- Jodie Sweetin, who plays Stephanie Tanner, received an injury prior to filming which ultimately resulted in the writers having to write the injury into the character for this season in Break a Leg.
- This will mark the second time Jodie Sweetin has had to have a injury written into the show since Full House.
- The first half of Season 3 was released on September 22, 2017.
- The second half of Season 3 was released on December 22,2017.
- This season premiered on the same day that Full House first aired to the entire world, 30 years ago.
- Danny and Teri are separated.
- The cast travelled to Japan to film episodes for Season 3.
- This will be the longest season of the show to date, with 18 episodes in total.
- Dylan and Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit are not apart of Season 3 as confirmed by Blake on Twitter.
- Gail Edwards made a guest appearence as Vicky Larson
- Nicky and Alex are not in Season 3
- C.J. and Steve do not get married
- D.J. and Matt seperate
- Kimmy becomes Steph and Jimmy's surrogate mother
- Ginger Gladstone is not in Season 3
- The Opening Scene of Full House was re-created for the 30-year anniversary.