|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Mother) |
Jackson Fuller (Older Brother)
Tommy Fuller Jr (Younger Brother)
Stephanie Tanner (Aunt)
Michelle Tanner (Aunt)
|Friends:|| Rose |
|First appearance:||Our Very First Show, Again|
Max is 8 years old (Season 2) and he's the middle child of the Fuller family. Max loves dogs (especially puppies) and science. He is constantly striving to bond with his older brother, Jackson, who loves him but often gets annoyed with him and doesn't want to admit that they love each other. Jackson and Max share rooms, and Max loves this, no matter how much Jackson may not. Max is a considerably smart kid. He has a friend named Alex Rory, and a dog named Cosmo, which is the kin of Comet from the original Full House series from the 80's and 90's. (He is sometimes called Comet Jr. Jr. Jr. because he is the great-grandchild of Comet. Max absolutely adores him. Max was born on April 28, 2008 (in the TV show at least) and is portrayed by Elias Herger. He's currently an elementary school student. He has been nicknamed Mighty Max by Stephanie. D.J. Tanner-Fuller is his mother, Tommy Fuller is his dead father, Jackson Fuller is his big brother, Timmy Fuller Jr. is his little brother, and Stephanie Tanner and Michelle Tanner are her aunts, though Michelle is never shown on-screen.
Jackson Fuller (Brother)
Ramona Gibbler (Cousin)
- Max is D.J.'s second son.
- Max shares a lot of similarities with his grandfather, Danny Tanner.
- According to the teaser he will use some of Joey's favourite quotes such as "Cut It Out"
- He also has a few common traits with his aunt, Michelle Tanner.
- He is described as having no rhythm and looks up to his older brother.
- He can never tell Nicky and Alex Katsopolis apart.