Max is the middle Fuller child. He likes science, reading, and his older brother Jackson. He really wants a puppy. He is a lot like what his Aunt Michelle and his Aunt Stephanie (when she was younger) were like. He shares a room with his older Brother Jackson and he considers this a great way to bond with his big brother.
D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Mother)
Kimmy Gibbler (Aunt)
Jackson Fuller (Brother)
Stephanie Tanner (Aunt)
Tommy Fuller (Brother)
Ramona Gibbler (Cousin)
Danny Tanner (Grandfather)
Teri Tanner (Step-grandmother)
Jesse Katsopolis (Great-uncle)
Rebecca Donaldson (Great-aunt)
- Max is D.J.'s second son.
- Max shares a lot of similarities with his grandfather, Danny Tanner.
- According to the teaser he will use some of Joey's favourite quotes such as "Cut It Out"
- He also has a few common traits with his aunt, Michelle Tanner.
- He is described as having no rhythm and looks up to his older brother.
- He can never tell Nicky and Alex Katsopolis apart.
- Season 2 gives a few hints suggesting Max is gay. He sleeps with a pink unicorn and occasionally looks up pictures of Blake Shelton.