|!||This article or section is a stub. You can help the Fuller House Wiki by expanding it.|
Maksim "Maks" Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy is a Ukrainian-American Latin–ballroom dance champion, choreographer, and instructor. He is widely known as one of the professional dancers on the American television series Dancing with the Stars, on which he first appeared in season two.
As a dancer, Chmerkovskiy competed as under the professional level in the International Latin category. Dancesport Maksim & Elena" Maksim Chmerkovskiy & Elena Grinenko. With partner Elena Grinenko, whom Chmerkovskiy competed with from 2002-2005, Chmerkovskiy achieved the rank of 2nd in the United States and 7th in the world among professional international Latin couples.
- 2005 Yankee Classic Professional Latin Champion
- 2005 Blackpool Dance Festival Semi-Finalist
- 2004 Manhattan Dancesport Professional Latin Champion
- 2004 Nevada Star Ball Champion
- 2004 World Masters Finalist
- 2004 Moscow Kremlin Cup Finalist
- 2004 Philadelphia Dancesport Festival Champion
- 2003 All England Champion
- 2003 Ohio Star Ball Latin Champion
- 2003 La Classique du Quebec Champion