|V - E - H - DHelp, Rules and Guidelines|
|Basics||Wiki Guidelines | New to the Wiki? | Community Corner | Administrators | Layout Guide|
|Guidelines|| Ship Guidelines | Chat Guidelines | Blocking Guidelines|
Userboxes | Administrator Guidelines | Chat Moderator Guidelines| Rollback Guidelines
Welcome to Fuller House Wikia! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Fuller House Wikia:Templates.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do
- Useful activities
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Write a new article that's on the wanted list!
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting up very long pages into different pages or subpages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Add more...
- Other useful special pages
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:SpecialPages.
Some other interesting pages
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.