|“||Let the rejoicing begin. Fernando has returned!||”|
—Fernando entering the Fuller Home.
He is portrayed by Juan Pablo Di Pace.
Fernando married Kimmy sometime after the Full House series finale episode, Michelle Rides Again (Part 2), however they have since separated. It is unknown how long the two were married before their daughter, Ramona was born, or how long they have been separated, but it is revealed in Our Very First Show, Again that Fernando cheated on Kimmy multiple times with multiple women.
Fernando is still in love with Kimmy, and is currently engaged to marry her for a second time.
Kimmy Gibbler (fiancée; former ex-wife)
Not much is said about his relationship with Kimmy Gibbler but what we do know is, he apparently cheated on Kimmy with "some of the most beautiful women in the world" as stated in the show.
Ramona Gibbler (daughter)
Fernando and Ramona seem to have a loving relationship. In Season 3, Fernando tried to convince her to move into the new Gibbler Home, he created.
- Fernando apparently cheated on Kimmy with "some of the most beautiful women in the world."
- D.J. very obviously hates Fernando for what he did to her best friend, Kimmy.
- Prior to his current occupation as a race car driver, Fernando was a women's hairdresser - which is how he and Kimmy first met.
- In the beginning of Season 2 he moves into the Fuller-Tanner-Gibbler house
- His daughter Ramona was born a week before his wedding
- In the beginning of Season 3, he moves into the Gibbler home, he built.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found