Steve and C.J. announce they are getting married in Japan at the end of the summer, inviting D.J., Stephanie, Kimmy and their families to attend. While Ramona and Max have big plans for the summer, Jackson learns he has to go to summer school to bring up the D he had in History. At school, he meets a sarcastic teenager named Rocky who winds up drawing a cat face on him as he sleeps with a permanent marker, along with a tulip on the small of his back. D.J. learns that Rocky is the daughter of Gia, Stephanie's old friend known for her rebellious behavior. Embarrassed, Jackson refuses to go to summer school any further but D.J. encourages him to try his best. D.J. also tries to find time with Matt, attempting to mix in a date night with a work date but Matt assures her that they are fine and they end up saying they love each other.
Meanwhile while in the RV at Costco, Stephanie and Jimmy spot Fernando hugging a mysterious blonde outside Starbucks after Fernando had previously been acting sketchy that morning. Stephanie brings the news to Kimmy, who promptly throws lemonade in the faces of Fernando and the woman. However, she learns that the woman is a realtor who is selling the old Gibbler house next door to Fernando, who wants to move there with Ramona and Kimmy. Kimmy declines his offer, wanting to fulfill the promise she made to D.J. to help her take care of the children.
- Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler
- Soni Nicole Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Michael Campion as J.D Fuller
- Elias Herger as Max Fuller
- Dashiell and Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- John Brotherton as Matt Harmon
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando Guerrero
- Scott Weinger as Steve Hale
- Adam Hagenbuch as Jimmy Gibbler
|To view the Best Summer Ever gallery, click here.|